Would you like to use RealityCapture (RC) for learning, teaching or training in classes? Then we have a piece of good news for you! Our PPI version can be used for purposes of demonstration and practice free of charge until an export is desired, then you will be able to either pay or decide to just keep the project for free. However, you can find sample datasets on our website, which are already licensed, so you won’t have to pay anything once you decide to export something. Sample datasets can be found here: https://www.capturingreality.com/SampleDatasets.
Have a look at some of the current benefits of our PPI license:
- You can save and load scenes
- It contains all of the features covered in the full version of RC
- It allows you to open projects created in any licensed version (project resaved in PPI version can be transferred up to 8 times between multiple machines)
- You have the possibility to render images and videos (with a watermark until paid for inputs)
- You can also use command-line interface
- Once you have licensed your inputs, you can use them again or export your license file and distribute it with your datasets to other computers
• And the best part – the PPI version can be used for as long you want and at the same time at no cost!
Hence, you can prepare data for your students and distribute among them to create separate projects for each one of them.
How to obtain your own PPI version?
You can download RC from our website for free (https://www.capturingreality.com/DownloadNow), but to use it you will have to be registered to MY. If you are not registered so far, simply fill in the registration form or just use your social network account (Facebook, Google or Steam) to sign up. You will later use your account credentials or one of the social medias to activate the program and choose the PPI license option (free). If you want to use sample datasets that are found on our website, you can just use anonymous mode, that you can activate upon the activation of the RC. You can find more information about PPI and how to use it here: https://support.capturingreality.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010838180-License-activation-PPI-switching-floating-transfer-and-renewal
Do you want more?
If you need to go further than that, just compare our products and purchase any of the paid versions of RC and get even more benefits: https://www.capturingreality.com/Products#Buy https://www.capturingreality.com/Products#Buy. To get more information about Educational Pricing, contact our sales department on our website: https://www.capturingreality.com/Contact.