RealityCapture uses proxy settings from general Windows internet settings. If you set the proxy there, the application should use them. The ports which are used are 80 (http) and 443 (https). There are no other ports.
Articles in this section
- OS and hardware requirements
- How to find answers
- Dataset samples
- I see an empty space in my texture, what is it and why is it there?
- Can I use ultra wide angle lens images for RealityCapture?
- RealityCapture on virtual machines
- Contact form issues
- How long is the computation time?
- Help (SW documentation/manual)
- Do you support Linux or Mac?