When using the RealityCapture in a PPI mode, you can fully use the command-line processing functionality. Among others, you can also license your inputs via CLI easily, using getLicense command.
NOTE: You need to use the same account in the application like the one used for creating a PIN. Also, you need to license your inputs (use getLicense command) before using export commands.
Using generated PIN
- Sign in to your account on our website and navigate to a section “My Pin” https://www.capturingreality.com/my.pin
- Type your PIN in the section “Your new PIN”
- Set up the optional parameters:
- Name of your new PIN, so it can be easier found in your list of PINs.
- The expiration date and time of your new PIN. If you do not set the expiration of your PIN, it is automatically set to be active for 90 days.
- Credit limits so you can regulate how many credits can be used with a specific PIN. The limit can be set for a certain time (a day, a week or a month) or it can be set in a total number of credits for the whole active period of a pin.
- Press "Create PIN” button.
- Sign in with the same account in the application and use getLicense command with the created PIN as a parameter in your scripts or .rccmd file.
Example of using getLicense command along with sample PIN:
Using PIN certificate file
When using this option, the generated certificate file can be used only for a specific PC. This is ensured by generating the certificate file using a unique unlock file generated on the selected PC.
- Select Activate offline when activating the application in a PPI mode.
- Generate unlock.bin file
- Navigate to our website, sign in and choose PPI activation here https://www.capturingreality.com/my.activation
- Generate a license file and load it back to the application to activate PPI mode.
- Follow the above procedure for creating a PIN.
- Select the PIN in “Your PIN list”.
- In the section “Create Certificate” use the generated unlock.bin file and generate a certificate file.
- Use the full path to the generated certificate file as a parameter of getLicense command in your scripts or .rccmd file.
Example of using getLicense command along with PIN certificate file: