This workshop explains mapping features that RealityCapture offers. It is divided into two main sections – georeferencing and mapping.
In the georeferencing section, we will show you the options that RealityCapture offers and how to properly use them:
1. MapWizard – a simple end-to-end guide that helps you to create georeferenced map with a few mouse clicks.
2. Using a combination of GPS priors and ground control points - georeferencing the scene accurately in a fraction of time.
3. Using only ground control points – fast and efficient workflow for placing the ground control points on images
In the mapping section, we will show you how to create a map once you have your scene properly scaled and positioned, it consists of:
1. Creating georeferenced maps – the tools and options when creating an ortho-projection
2. Area and volume measurements – how to measure areas and volumes on rendered ortho-projection
3. Creating and sharing map reports – new features for sharing the quality reports and validating the results.