If the PPI credits are assigned to your Facebook, Google or Steam account, you need to create a PIN and use this PIN when licensing the inputs in the application.
How to create a PIN
- Sign in with the account where the credits have been purchased (Continue with Facebook, Google or Steam) on our webpage. https://www.capturingreality.com/My
- In the section My Pin (https://www.capturingreality.com/my.pin) you can find the option “Create PIN”.
- Type your PIN. The PIN may consist of a combination of numbers and letters, both lower and upper cases.
- Set up the optional parameters:
- Name of your new PIN, so it can be easier found in your list of PINs.
- The expiration date and time of your new PIN. If you do not set the expiration of your PIN, it is automatically set to be active for 90 days.
- Credit limits so you can regulate how many credits can be used with a specific PIN. The limit can be set for a certain time (a day, a week or a month) or it can be set in a total number of credits for the whole active period of a pin.
- You can check the list of your active PINs and the history of the ones that already expired in the section Your PIN list.
- Once you are done with all the inputs, just click on the “Create PIN” button and your pin is ready.
When to use your PIN
After you are done and satisfied with your work in RealityCapture and it is time to export your model or some other part of your project or maybe just licenses for your inputs, you need to authorize credit transactions.
During export, a window pops up and asks you to acquire licenses for the inputs. To complete the licensing of your inputs, click on the button “Confirm Payment” and continue with your work.