For activating PPI via CLI please see this article
RealityCapture ENTERPRISE allows you to activate your CLI license using a command „activate“.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest version of RealityCapture (https://www.capturingreality.com/DownloadNow)
- Log in to the account to which your CLI license is assigned on our website (https://www.capturingreality.com/My)
- In the section Licenses, select a CLI license you want to activate (https://www.capturingreality.com/my.licenses)
- In the section Activation, click on the button Create token
- Set the Activation period for which the license will be locked to a specific PC
- Copy the generated activation token.
- Create a file with extension .bat that contains (replace the red token with the one generated in the step above):
"C:\Program Files\Capturing Reality\RealityCapture\RealityCapture.exe" -activate 9002677B0FBF8BA63E720835391BBB75A1824B0BDF680751103774AC33B5D5DB
- Run the created .bat file by double click. Alternatively, you can paste the above command into the Windows command prompt.
NOTE: The license will be activated and renewed with the selected period provided you have an active internet connection. You can disable the automatic activation renewal in the 'Application settings – Licenses – Enable activation auto-renew' or using -set "appLicenseAutoRenew=false".