RealityCapture allows you to activate PPI mode in the application using a command "activate".
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest version of RealityCapture (https://www.capturingreality.com/DownloadNow)
- Log in to the account on our website (https://www.capturingreality.com/My)
- In the section App Activation find a section PPI activation (https://www.capturingreality.com/my.activation)
- In the section Activation Token for PPI, click on the button Create token
- Copy the generated activation token.
- Create a file with extension .bat that contains (replace the red token with the one generated in the step above):
"C:\Program Files\Capturing Reality\RealityCapture\RealityCapture.exe" -activate F621097E63D8D4C717F992CAC3C11101192C12ED8D72740A3229947532071A9E
- Run the created .bat file by double click. Alternatively, you can paste the above command into the Windows command prompt.
NOTE: The application will be activated in a PPI mode and you will be signed in with the account used for token generation for 30 days.