- Hard expiration extended to 12 months.
- Added new AprilTag marker types for automatic detection of coded targets.
- Possibility to export to FBX with embedded textures.
Selected new features:
- Now you can export arbitrary ortho projections into KML/KMZ format from different geographic coordinate systems.
- Markers are generated into PDF file format.
- Distance tool now shows 3 decimal places in ortho projections.
- Improved depth-map calculation speed for large datasets.
- Added area and volume calculation also for non-metric (e.g. GPS) coordinate systems.
- Added testing of CUDA driver version and driver update recommendation.
- Legacy marker types added for detection of markers generated in previous versions.
- Detection of legacy marker types.
- Crashing of markers' detection in projects containing laser scans.
- Report button moved to the Workflow tab.
- Texturing and smoothing abort.
- Camera selection cancellation when adding control points (CPs) into a 2D view.
- Both colored and non-colored 2D views are now used for image preview when placing CPs from a 3D view.
- Incorrect visibility of camera relation lines in the 3D view.
- Displaying incorrect image details in the 1D view.
- Crashing of E57 import due to invalid points.
- Crashing during import of high resolution laser scans.
- Incorrect generating of ortho projection report when no projection present in the scene.
- Incorrect display of resolution of ortho projections in non-metric CS.
- CP suggestions crash on CPUs without SSE 4.1 support.