Tip #1: Adding control points
When adding control points via 2D, hold the SPACE bar when moving the image inside view to prevent accidental CP placement.
Holding the SPACE bar during any action will switch to camera tool to move/pan/rotate the view
Tip #2: Using selection tools
When using selection tools in 3D view (Lasso, Rect, ...), you can modify your selections using CTRL key for adding to selection, SHIFT to substract from current selection or CTRL + SHIFT for intersection of selections.
Tip #3: Navigating among images
How to navigate among images in the selected 2D view:
- use the ⬅️➡️ arrow keys to navigate among all images (or the image selection).
- use the SHIFT + ⬅️➡️ arrow keys to navigate among aligned cameras in the selected component.
- use the ⬆️⬇️ arrow keys to navigate among images of the currently selected control point.
Tip #4: Using the right mouse button
Use the RIGHT 🐁 button to:
🔚cancel the tool, e.g. adding control points or lasso selection;
🔙return to the previous step, e.g. when placing reconstruction region manually to place the previous side.
Tip #5: Using color cursors
Use color cursors in RC for a better orientation in a project.
- You can use four colors to pair the selectable objects with the specific views.
- To assign color to an object, hold 1/2/3/4️ and click on any pickable object in 1Ds/2Ds or an image in 3D view.
- To assign a color to a view, select the specific view and press CTRL + 1/2/3/4.