IMPORTANT NOTE: Projects created and/or saved in this version cannot be opened in the previous versions of RealityCapture.
- Real-time alignment assistant on a smart device with a local network processing (CLI users)
- Sharing or creating reports with a sparse interactive 3D scene
Now you can open and work with the same PPI scene on different computers
- Support for high DPI monitors. Simply change zoom.
Automatic project saving
Resume model calculations after planned or unplanned closing of the app
CLI application can work without UI ("headless" mode)
- Relative camera position uncertainty (ellipses) displayed in Accuracy report
- Added option to create model classification from labeled images (experimental)
Selected new features:
- Added an option to merge small parts when simplifying a model.
- Added possibility to select 2Ds view in all views.
- Application localization into Czech and Italian language.
- Added possibility to use custom names for image layers.
- Added possibility to rename created texture layers.
- Added a table with parameters for the selected texture layer.
- Sharper and more detailed models for scenes with high DOF and big redundancy.
- The application now gathers and sends some basic statistic data in a form of an operation log file to improve user experience (can be disabled in the Application settings).
- Map view now remembers multiple map provider credentials instead of allowing only one.
- Map provider URL path can now be parametrized using a template.
- Opened projects are now protected against accidental resaving from different instance or by a different user.
- Added an option to display Slope for the selected ortho projection.
- Reconstruction settings have been simplified.
- Improvements to the search function in the built-in Help section.
- Added possibility to choose layer used for texturing in the Color and Texture Settings.
- Recently used email remembered when activating a license.
- 2Ds view now shows selected Image layer.
- Simplification factor in level of detail export panel is now specified as a percentage.
- Clipping box now displayed with blue color.
Command Line Interface:
- Added new CLI commands (headless, selectImages, setReconstructionRegionOnCps, scaleReconstructionRegion, moveReconstructionRegion, rotateReconstructionRegion).
- “silent” command now suppresses also warning dialogs (e.g. Not enough video memory when displaying larger models in 3D).
- Project path added as optional parameter for “save” command.
- Added parameters to “load” command that handle opening autosaved projects.
- Fix to Recompute model render data. Now possible to recompute the render data for the current model or to change the Max points to display directly.
- Fix to exporting depth maps and ST maps.
- Map view now displays offline tile cache, even in case of a network error.
- Fixed camera rotation issues in Maya ASCII scene export.
- Unwrap tool now generates textures with non-mirrored surface features.
- Path to the normal map is now specified in the MTL file when exporting a model to OBJ.
- Now possible to handle errors during activation via command line interface.
- Image path nov visible in 2D view even after zooming the image.
- Fix to ortho ruler display.
- Fix ortho depth map artifacts at a detailed zoom level.
- Removed "Don't show me again checkbox" from the "Imported Model Is Dirty" dialog.
- Fixed empty transformation preset list shown in camera export.
- Fixed incorrect message shown when GPU driver is out of date.
- Simplification factor in the Level of Detail Export dialog is now specified as a percentage.
- Fixed progress bar flickering.
- Fixed control points snapping when using the Define Distance tool.
- Fixed behavior of "Less details” and “Show flags" checkboxes in 2Ds view.
- Fixes to Map view credentials setup dialog.