This version contains a package of fixes to the official 22.214.171.12458 Blaze release.
- Moving keyframes in 4D animation tool now working correctly.
- Small fixes to real-time assistant.
- Drag & drop ortho projections into map view now working correctly.
- Now possible to export ortho-projections into .exr file format.
- Fixed DSM/DTM export with Depth (local) layer.
- Fixed incorrect behavior for commands exportDepthAndMask and exportSTMap.
- Fixed incorrect import of a model by parts.
- Added minor changes in Help section.
- Fixes to save and save as behavior.
- Removed artifacts when zooming ortho-projections in 2D view.
- Fixed behavior of control point editor.
- Fixed problems with stuck texturing.
- Fixed issues when changing layout.
- App returns errorlevel 0.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of progress bar after aborting the process.
- Fixed issue with opening scenes created in an anonymous PPI mode.