As with any log in option, if you are using PPI, you will be asked to use PIN or your account's password to license your inputs once you decide to export something from RealityCapture.
Since to log in with your Epic Games account you don't have to have credentials (there no account's password), you will have to create a PIN. You can create it in your account on our website:
- Log in with your Epic Games account (the one you are also using in RealityCapture),
- Go to section My Pin,
- In the part Create PIN write everything needed to create a PIN:
- Your new PIN - the PIN you will be using (you can use Show PIN to see if you got it correct),
- Name - PINs name make it easier to find it in the Your PIN list,
- Expiration - set the date and time when this PIN is going to expire,
- Credit limits - this is not required, but can be used to regulate credits' usage,
- After creation, you can check all of your PINs in the part Your PIN list,
- Go to RealityCapture, and when asked to license your inputs use the created PIN.
* This message will show up only if you have enough credits in your account.