Once you migrate your legacy account to an Epic Games account, all your valid licenses will be transferred as well. To use them, you will need to sign in with new Epic Games account in the application to use your licenses.
Some users are eligible to an extra reward after migrating the legacy account. You can check the conditions here.
If you cannot activate the Enterprise license, please try to:
- Change the user account in the application via WORKFLOW tab - Application - Settings - Licenses - Change application owner. Then please sign in with Epic Games option.
- Sign in with the Epic Games account on our website and check if you have any valid license in the section Licenses.
- Sign in with the Epic Games account on our website and check if the license is not activated/locked on another PC in the section Licenses.
- Check if you are using the correct Epic Games account of yours. You can check it in the Account section after you sign in with Epic Games option.
- Check if you migrated all legacy accounts you needed. You can check it in the section Legacy Accounts. If you wish to migrate Google, Facebook or Steam account, you need to sign in with proper button.