IMPORTANT NOTE: Projects created and/or saved in this version cannot be opened in the previous versions of RealityCapture.
- Calculation of volume and area for arbitrary shapes.
- Users can now create custom height profiles.
- Contour lines computation and export.
- BETA: Orthomosaic rendering method along with advanced mosaic editing tools.
Selected new features:
- Faster depth-maps calculation (even 2x+)
- BETA: Now possible to detect misaligned cameras within Inspect tool.
- Now possible to create and export cross sections of the models.
- Ribbon improvements and color cursors auto-detection for more intuitive and smoother user experience.
- View context tabs now always visible and extended with selection of view options and tools.
- One-export dialog grouping all export options, most recently used option and search function.
- Export and sharing options added to the main menu.
- Camera uncertainty ellipses now visible in map view for each camera.
- Relative camera position uncertainties now visible in 1Ds for each camera.
- New Cut by Box tool for sharp box cuts and box booleans.
- Now possible to freeze simplification of the model edges.
- Added option to choose texture format and layer for Level Of Detail (LOD) model export.
- Several optimizations to LOD export (e.g. size and hierarchy of the exported LOD models).
- Now possible to filter images displayed in 2Ds view - you can drag and drop selections, add, subtract or intersect them or press delete to hide them from 2Ds view.
- Added option to frame images/cameras in the map view.
- Items can be deselected by right-click of the mouse.
- Minimized texture dimensions after fixed and adaptive texel size unwrap.
- Automatic markers detection supported for grayscale inputs.
- Updated database of coordinate systems.
- Now possible to enable slope shading on DTM and DSM.
- Multiple security improvements when running Real-time Assistant.
- Improved results when using Correct Colors tool.
Command Line Interface:
- Added new CLI commands (setGroundPlaneFromReconstructionRegion, exportCrossSections, renameCrossSections, selectCrossSections, computeContours, exportContours, renameContours, selectContours, exportShapes, importShapesToSelectedOrtho, importShapesToOrtho, selectShape, addShapeToSelection).
- Introduced new key "allowReadOnly" for set command for enabling opening project multiple times.
- Selected component now saved with the project.
- Map view ordering buttons are greyed out when irrelevant
- Hot selections are now shown in 1Ds when selecting in other view.
- ESC key cancels tools in 2D.
- Changing of the layout keeps focus of view and ribbon.
- Fixed crashes of LOD models export.
- Fixed crashes on Cesium Ion upload.
- Fixed flipped UVs and rendering issues after importing a large model.
- Fixed incompatibility of exported non-georeferenced models with Cesium Ion.
- Fixed incorrectly exported depths and masks.
- Fixed importing UV indices from FBX file format.
- CLI command exportDepthAndMask now respecting xml parameters file.
- Fixed incorrect export into FBX with special characters in the path.
- Autosaving project now enabled by default.
- Fixed export of ortho-projection into .exr file format.
- Fixed UI artifacts for higher resolution screens.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed texts in the exported reports.
- Several fixes to the behavior of silent commands - all unwanted dialogs now should be suppressed.
- Minor fixes in the application Help.
- Progress report now shows Resume when Paused.
- Selected model now deselected by selecting another component.
- Fixed vertex color artifacts after simplification.
- Fixed simplify command not respecting current settings for reprojection.