You want to make some orthos, but your building is not aligned to the grid, making the orthos off axis.
Here is an easy way to align your model to the grid.
1. Make 3 control points on the ground at right angles to one another:
Select "add control points" in the alignment tab of the ribbon, then click on the 3 positions in the 3D view:
2. confirm 3 images on each control point, by clicking the green cross next to it:
3. in the "Mesh Model" tab select the drop down arrow for "set Reconstruction Region", and choose "Set Region from Control Points":
4. select your control points in an anti-clockwise direction from above, and then drag out the height a bit:
5. select the 3d view, and in the "TOOLS" section of the "SCENE 3D" context tab, select the dropdown for "Set Ground Plane" and select "Set Ground Plain by Reconstruction Region":
Now you will be aligned to the grid for perfect ortho projections: