In order to use Cesium Tiles in Cesium JS, it is first necessary to unzip them.
We have automated the process, if you have 7-zip installed you can just run this batch file from your geometry folder with the b3dm files in it.
You can also do it manually, I will be using 7-zip, but there are a lot of other ways to unzip files.
- Select all of your b3dm files in the geometry folder:
- Now right click --> 7zip --> extract to /*
- Select the original b3dm files and delete them (but do not delete all the new folders)
- Search for *.* and select all the files without extensions and right click them to copy them.
- then make a folder anywhere, and paste your files into it:
- Select everything in your geometry folder and delete it, then copy the files from your temporary folder back into the geometry folder.
- You can now delete the temporary folder
- open up a text editor and create the following batch file, and save it as rename.bat into the geometry folder (make sure it is the geometry folder, as this file will rename everything in whatever folder it is launched from with a b3dm extension
- double click rename.bat from the geometry folder