It is possible to make all of your licenses floating, and then make a token for all of your floating licenses. Students can then use this token to use the next unused floating license on the account.
- Log in to the account on our website (https://www.capturingreality.com/My)
- In the section Licenses, select a license you want to make available for the students (https://www.capturingreality.com/my.licenses)
- Enable floating for the license
- Click on Update
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all licenses
- Select any of your floating licenses
- In the section Activation, click on the button Create token
- Copy the generated activation token. All floating licenses of a same type will share that token.
- Create a file with extension .bat that contains (replace the red token with the one generated in the step above): "C:\Program Files\Capturing Reality\RealityCapture\RealityCapture.exe" -activate 9002677B0FBF8BA63E720835391BBB75A1824B0BDF680751103774AC33B5D5DB
- Share this batch file with your students. They can run it and activate the license by double clicking on the file.
At the end of the semester you can just delete the token (so that it won't work anymore), and make a new one for the new semester and new students.