When using PPI, sometimes you may want to come back to a project later, and so it's important take some precautions to make sure you hold on to your PPI licenses for your images. Here are some tips to make sure you do not lose your PPI licenses.
- Always save your licenses locally - there are many reasons to save the license locally. It will not expire and we only keep your licenses on our servers for 2 years, this way you can keep them forever. You can use the licenses offline. You do not have to wait for RC to fetch the licenses from our servers.
- Wait for RC to fetch the licenses from our servers - sometimes it helps to disable/enable one image to see if the "L" appears.
- Don't edit the images - You cannot make any changes at all to the images.
- Don't re-process the images - you cannot re-create your images, even if you make them in the exact same way as you originally made them, even if every pixel is identical they will not be licensed.
- Don't changed the exif data of the images - you cannot mark, tag or otherwise change the exif data of your images in any kind of software that will organize your images, this will change the exif data and the license will not work on them.