Display current Project name in top bar

Completed

Comments

4 comments

  • Avatar
    Lucia CR
    Tom Foster wrote:
    Display in the top bar, the name (optionally, full pathname) of the current open Project - standard Windows behavior.

    I may need to remind myself which project this is (maybe one of several sub-variants?) - at-a-glance without clicking the top-left wheel symbol.

    Basic stuff!

    Dear Mr Foster,
    I can see the project name there once I unsize the application window from the full-screen mode.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Kruzma
    Tom Foster wrote:
    Display in the top bar, the name (optionally, full pathname) of the current open Project - standard Windows behavior.

    I may need to remind myself which project this is (maybe one of several sub-variants?) - at-a-glance without clicking the top-left wheel symbol.

    Basic stuff!

    Hello there,
    I assume you are using Windows 10. It has white window title bar as default. When the RC window is maximised, project title is white as well so you can't see it.

    This is a bug in our application, but you can solve it by changing title bar color. Just follow the steps here:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/222831/how-to-get-colored-window-title-bars-on-windows-10-instead-of-white/
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Tom Foster
    Neat - thanks

    lubenko wrote:
    Tom Foster wrote:
    once I unsize the application window from the full-screen mode.
    How do I get full-screen mode?
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Lucia CR
    Tom Foster wrote:
    Neat - thanks

    lubenko wrote:
    Tom Foster wrote:
    once I unsize the application window from the full-screen mode.
    How do I get full-screen mode?


    To resize (downsize or maximize) the application window, click the highlighted icon:
    window resizing.PNG
    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.