And yes, I do mean crisis.
I'm completely blocked by RC's newfound propensity to halt texturing with an error just after unwrapping with either the 'new' or 'legacy' algorithms.
I had no trouble texturing a simplified mesh from my ~4000 camera project using RC CLI.
Now, after re-aligning the same data set, RC fails to texture a similarly simplified model with this error:
The first time I encountered this 'sanity check' message, it was when I had exported an .obj and re-imported to RC.
But now I'm seeing it in a mesh generated by RC itself, with the canonical pipeline and hard-reset RC setttings:
- import images
I can still texture small files, but not the larger project I need to finish.
Is there any kind soul who can suggest a workaround of any kind? I fear I have to completely abandon RC otherwise as I cannot use a model without texture.
I've tried the following:
- Resetting RC settings: same error
- Cleared cache and system temp: same error
- Created new reconstructions, large and small: same error
- Exported to Maya, ZBrush, GSI, MeshLab to edit and re-import: same error
- Built proxy geometry from scratch using the RC output mesh as a template: same error
- Tested smaller subsets of the ~4,000 camera data set: texturing works in small projects
I'm at the end of my tether and any support or tips would be very much appreciated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.