1. When people recomment manual EXIF sorting or Calibration Groups, are these different names for the same thing?
2. If it's just sorting by normal EXIF data, that seems so simple that why not leave it to RC to do automatically?
3. Or is it EXIF data but to more decimal points of precision? How fussy to be about such precision? Or is it some other kind of per-photo data?
4. Where do we get such additional per-photo data over and above normal EXIF data?
5. Exactly which data headings have to be identical per group? For example, does aperture and focus distance have to be same?
6. If a simple auto camera has been at maximum-wide-zoom setting all along, but shutter speed, aperture, ISO and focus distance have varied per photo, does that count as a single EXIF group? If the camera (Pana F3) is too basic to be listed by RC, but RC detects 28mm 35mm-equiv zoom for every photo, is that good enough?
Please sign in to leave a comment.