Got a weird problem with laser reconstruction where a small reconstruction region works fine, but a bigger reconstruction region results in a mostly empty model.
Here is the process:
- Make a bunch of scans with the BLK360
- Register those in Recap Pro on PC
- Export e57 with all the scans from Recap Pro with Complete option (as opposed to 3D only)
- Import into RC (Registration = Exact, Geofenced = True, Color, Noise Free)
- The result is like this:
- Then, if I define a small reconstruction region (as seen above) and reconstruct in Normal Detail, I get the following. Which is what I would expect.
- However, if I set a large reconstruction region, as below:
- Reconstruct in Normal Detail. Results in an empty model:
Any thoughts on this? Any settings that may be causing this?
Please sign in to leave a comment.