Crash when exporting Ortho and DSM

Comments

3 comments

  • Avatar
    Erik Kubiňan CR

    This issue is currently being inspected in a support ticket.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    ReedMan_PL

    Unfortunelty I have the same issue. I even tried exporting on two different PCs and RC crashes on both of them.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    ReedMan_PL

    Today, thankfully I found the culprit of this problem - not only file name, but even file path can't contain diacritic letters. I made a tests which one causes the problem:

    ą - error
    ć - error
    ę - error
    ł - error
    ń - error
    ó - works
    ś - error
    ź - error
    ż - error
    Unfortunetly my project contained "ź". This problem is a bit deceiving because whole project, calculations, photos, etc. works with that letters. Only export is vulnerable.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.