Can you provide the structure of binary file controlpoints0.dat?
I tried to create a 3D model fully automatically via the command line:
- Add folder, align model and import control points from file.
- I need to get ground control points (3D-coordinates) which correspond to imported control points:
- to make reconstruction region file (*.rcbox) using an external program
- needed by themselves for subsequent calculations at external program
- Calculate model with generated reconstruction region file
So, I can’t export ground control points at step 2 because it type is “Tie point” and it is not possible to automatically change type to “Ground control” and export using argument -exportGroundControlPointsEx.
I would like to read ground control coordinates directly from saved project (controlpoints0.dat), but I doesn’t know it’s structure.
Or maybe you know other methods to get ground control points automaticaly which correspond to imported control points?
Please sign in to leave a comment.