I'm looking for a big job in a cathedral. For the moment I use the RTC360 from Leica for inside and outside and I used the drone foor the roof. I was only for the plan and not for a texture mesh
But here, I need to do a texture mesh and I'm going to mix image from RTC and Image from the drone or terrestrial photogrammetry.
I'm looking for a new software that he can mix all data together.
I imagine this worklow :
- Registre TLS with Leica Cyclone in a Local coordinate system with control point and export in e57 file
- Import e57 in RC
. Import and align image from the drone with GCP in the same coordinae systme like a TLS
- Import image from Terrestrial image ; the terrestrial will take only for the areas those aren't good for the scan. I won't have all the model with the terrestrial image.
- Mix all data and mesh and texture
My question :
- RC is able to import the image from the scan from e57 file like 3Dreshapper ?
- How RC align the terrestrial image with the point cloud ? need we some GPC or it's working with the color from point cloud ? It's automaticly ?
- RC detect automaticly the GPC when is a great target ?
- How RC make the transiftion betwen the image from the drone / Terrestre or scan ?
- In wich format the model should be export ?
It all for the moment :-)
Thank you for the answer
Please sign in to leave a comment.