Hello RC community,
i´m really happy to make the decision to switch to RC tool for photogrammetry heritage and other stuff.
But now i´m running into a problem with my current project.Meshing takes a long time.
- Input files: 2700 images taken by DSLR / 12 MB per image
- Alignment: Successful was able to align 2590 images out of 2700
- Meshing Preview Mode: Takes a few minutes and look ok
- Meshing Normal Mode: First time up to 5 hours.
- RC can´t show the mesh afterwards, due to less VRAM (using a 10GB VRAM)
- Export of mesh was possible and got a 8M Mesh, which was quite to heavy for my usage in Blender
2nd run Meshing with smaller Region:
- Meshing 50-60% takes about 30min, afterwards it slows down drastically.. and feeds all my 64 GB RAM
- Finsh time for meshing jumps then hours and hours.
- What do i do wrong here and how can speed up the process for meshing? I´ve read in this forum that some people rende reasy 7000k or more.
- AMD r9 5900x
- 64 GB RAM + Additional 64 GB Virtual Memory
- Nvidia Gefore 3080, 10 GB VRAM
- M2 SSD with 2 TB -> Project and Cache folder is stored there
- How can i speed up the time for meshing?
- Are there any tipps and tricks for best setup for fast workflow?
Thanks for any help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.